Introducing the new Honeywell Home 6290W 7″ Touchscreen Keypad
The new Honeywell 6290W touchscreen keypad is a touch of brilliance. This is the newest keypad for Honeywell VISTA Systems. It offers some exciting new features and a beautiful, sleek design that is sure to impress.
There’s a lot to love about the new keypad and in this post we look at some of its key features.
Easy, Enhanced Safety and Security
This Touchscreen Keypad makes using your security system incredibly easy and intuitive. It simplifies those features you use every day, like arming or disarming and streamlines those you may use only occasionally — like bypassing zones or adding or deleting user codes.
Along with its vivid display, the Touchscreen Keypad confirms the status of your system in a clear spoken voice. When you’re ready to leave, it states “Armed Away”, letting you exit your home quickly, without even pausing to check the screen. It also instantly alerts you to the nature and location of an alarm, helping you and your family promptly and properly respond to an emergency.
Stylish and innovative, the Touchscreen Keypad will be a beautiful and graceful addition to your home. It can also serve as an elegant digital picture frame, displaying memorable family photos or video scenes when not used.
- Clean touchscreen display with easily identifiable icons and prompts
- Critical software updates via push from Resideo or local onsite updates via the 6290W SD card slot
- Authorized users can simply add and delete user codes
- Backplate designed to easily update or retrofit current 6160 and 6280W installs
- High resolution 7″ WSVGA with a resolution of 1024 x 600
- Stylish, tablet-like design only 1″ off the wall
- Clear voice annunciation of system status, type of alarm and affected zone
- Event log tracks when system is disarmed by employees, temporary guests or family members
- Streamlined arming/disarming and zone-bypassing
Request More Information
Call us today for details and pricing on this simple Honeywell touch screen keypad replacement option +1 441 236 4181 or follow this link for more information >>
Make Your Home Safer
Get in touch with our expert team by calling +1 441 236 4181